Tuesday 5 May 2020

Duck Point of veiw: One day i was swimming in the lake and i see a tasty snack in a kids hand. i go up to him and ask: "Can i have ur snack". He gives it too me i ask for some more. He walks away, so i follow him and i ask: "Do you whan to play" Then he throws the stick at me, i go fetch it. I bring it back to him. He was so grateful, so he throws the stick into a sheep paddock. I Get the stick and come back to him but he ran away so i follow him to a water wheel and he put me in the river and starts the water wheel and i get washed away then the boy falls into the river and he cant swim but i can boy starts to drown so i save him, by pshing him out of the river. He was so grate full. but he escapes in a hole in the page and he tapes it up. i could not play with him. so i just climb over and follow him to a resurunt where they eat duck. then the cook attacks me and next minute im being plucked but i escape the boook with the kid into a fake world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.