Saturday 18 April 2020

MSoy Star Wars Lego

During The Quarantine i have been playing with my lego and this is some pictures...
This Is My FO Set that has kylo ren and rey fighting with some troops in the background
This Is a Close up on the chicken walker

This Is a Close up of my AT-ST Shooting at something

This is a part of the close wars where there is count dooku taking some weapons from some clonetrooper and then is seen and shot at
This is a scene where darth vader is killing everyone
This Is Kylo Ren's TIE Whisper 
This Is My Two Tanks
One has a Anti-Air Gun On it and one has a flat to so you can put stuff like people or crates Ect

This Is A Close Up On Darth Vader




So That Is some of my lego (But Not All Of It) I like my AT-ST Becuase i just built it with no instructions and that is pretty cool :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.